The Best Advice
Words and music by Brian F Baker
© Bryan Baker, Published by Blind Mime Music, ASCAP. All rights reserved.
Recorded in Bountiful around 2010 for the Elementary Penguins album. For a few tracks on that album I was exploring ideas around found lyrics and searched Twitter for tweats about advice or the best advice. These are all phrases from the twitterverse.
There a couple musical contributors from Tapegerm on this track. I’m plucking an electric guitar and playing the synthesizer lines that puncuate throughout the song. My vocals are being pushed through The Mouth processor from Native Instruments.
Share this page with a friend by having them scan the QR Code below:
- Focus on 1 thing at time
- Do what you do best
- When in doubt, “think about the biography”
- The people closes to you knows you best
- You’ll never know unless you take the risk and try
- Marry a skinny truck driver
- Stay true, stay you smile and NEVER SAY NEVER
- Just be yourself
- Do your homework and find out who is going to be the one to split you
- OldRepublicanMen know what’s best for me and my uterus
- Best advice I ever got. and it came from a stripper
- I think we all know that ur cats give terrible advice
- The best advice is best practiced then taught
- Follow the Fear
- Follow your heart
- Each day’s a gift and not a given right
- Never give a crap about Anything. Just live, forgive and forget
- Life is too ef’n short!let’s make d best use of it pls!”
- Yu Ugly. Best Advice Is To Stay In Da Cut
- You should probably just date a guy who doesn’t like hardcore
- Just walk away
- Don’t dress like a slut
- Wear a raincoat
- If it’s got tires or a penis your gonna have trouble with it!!
- Never sit down & try to work out your hourly rate
- Silence is the best answer for all questions
- Smiling is the best reaction in all situations
- Make ‘em laugh, make ‘em laugh, make ‘em laugh
- The worst men often give the best advice
- Turn it twice during second half
- Enjoy it while it lasts, it’s not going to happen that often
- At this stage there’s no such thing as usually
VOL. 2 (JUNE 2020)
- Stop playing Jumanji for christ sake.
- Fake a coma until February
- Say goodbye to the people you love
- Control, Alt, Delete.
- Go home. You’re drunk.
- Life’s not expensive, lifestyle is.
- Return your 2020 Day Planner
- Usually, the people with the best advice are the ones with the most problems.
- Do the exact opposite of the advice people give you.
Blind Mime Mug 11oz$10.00
“I Can’t Tell You” Moving Street Photography Book$15.00
Twitter’s Best Advice #20: “You should probably just date a guy who doesn’t like hardcore.” Unisex Short Sleeve Tee$18.00 – $24.00
Homemade Music Unisex Heavy Cotton Tee$12.88 – $19.75
Case Mate Tough Phone Cases$28.16
Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve Tee – I think we all know that ur cats give terrible advice.$27.00 – $32.00
Kite On a String Cover Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve Tee$17.00 – $21.00
Wear a raincoat. Blind Mime’s Best Advice #23 – Unisex Heavy Cotton Tee$15.00 – $21.00